High heeled, jeweled sandals are the must-have fashion accessory for 2013. They’re being paired with everything from evening gowns to Bermuda shorts, and the New York runways are filled with all sorts of interpretations this season, from classic silk pumps to knee-high leather gladiator sandals. Jeffrey Campbell’s studded high heels follow this year’s over-the-top trends with rhinestone and silver-studded detailing. His Lakota Ankle Wrap Sandals come in black or white leather, and will make an unmistakable fashion statement this summer. Here are five looks for these bold sandals: a boardwalk outfit, a summer date night look, an outdoor party look, a summer concert look, and a festival outfit. See which one you like the best!
- The Boardwalk Outfit. Pair Jeffrey Campbell White Lakota Cuff Sandals with a striped nautical tee in navy and white. Stripes are essential this season at design houses like Ralph Lauren and Dolce & Gabbana. And if you pair the nautical tee with crisp white Bermuda shorts, you’ll be on-trend in two more ways. White is everywhere this season, and so are Bermuda shorts! You can accessorize this fun, breezy look with chunky white bangle bracelets and silver chandelier earrings.
- Summer Night Date. The white designer sandals can also be paired with a fluttery, lacy maxi dress in white. Designers like Valentino and Vera Wang love white lace dresses this Spring, especially with details like sheer lace sleeves and fluttery hems. A lacy white dress is a romantic choice for a summer date night, and a sparkling ruby necklace will work with the jeweled sandals to achieve a roses n’ lace look.
- Outdoor Party. If you’ve been invited to a garden party, or other outdoor do, slip on these white heels and a bright red sundress. Vivid colors are all the rage on the New York catwalks, and a bright poppy hue is this year’s favorite red. A poppy-red sundress with white polka dots, a huge white sun hat, the white heels, and you’re ready for sandwiches on the patio!
- Summer Concert. This season, designer dress shoes are showing up even in informal events, like summer concerts. Jeffrey Campbell’s Black Lakota Cuff Sandals are a funky choice for a casual summer concert on the park lawn. Pair them with distressed denim jeans, a plain white scoop neck tee, and dozens of cloth, twine, leather and metal bracelets on both wrists. Thin black belt and black cowboy hat optional!
- Summer Festivals. Women’s designer dress shoes are perfect for events like festivals – particularly summer art festivals. Show the world your creative side by pairing your black Jeffrey Campbell Lakota Sandals with an Asian-inspired maxi dress in a black and red print. Houses like Pucci and Prada are looking to Japan and Vietnam for inspiration this season. A light, loose silk will make you look and feel cool as you’re strolling through a festival crowd. If you want to go to the edge of fashion forward, wear these heels with thin socks – it’s the funky, but oh-so-current, fashion trend.
No matter which look you choose, these bold sandals will keep you on trend as you enjoy the summer. Casual to dressy, these designer pumps go everywhere!